Cancellation of an activity reserved for a specific date:
This option refers to cases in which an activity has been booked and reserved by the customer for a specific date, including:
- Cancellation of an activity which has been reserved for a specific date as part of the initial order process
- Cancellation of an open voucher after it was used by the customer to reserve an activity for a specific date
In both these cases, cancellation charges apply according to the table here below:
|Charged as a % of the order amount for the activity|
|30 days before the date of the activity||5%|
|15-30 days before the date of the activity||20%|
|7-14 days before the date of the activity||35%|
|3-6 days before the date of the activity||50%|
|Less than 2 days before the date of the activity||100%|
- All the above refers to working days only (Monday-Friday), excluding public holiday
- Notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received by E-mail sent to Cab Tours Mauritius Email: email@example.com
- Reserved date or time for the activity = the specific date or time for which the customer is suppose to go on the activity/attractions/service according to the reservation made by him/her.
- These cancellation charges are calculated as a percentage of the total order amount for the activity the customer would like to cancel.
- The date of which we receive the customer’s written notification of cancellation is the date we will use in order to calculate the appropriate cancellation charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour, activity, attractions or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, spa treatment, meal or any other services already utilized.
- In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we guarantee to all of our customers a Full Refund. However, if the activity operates, rain or shine, and the customers decide not to go, the customer will be charged for the last minute cancellation.
- In case of a “No Show” or in case a customer arriving late to an activity, the tour will leave on time and the client will be charged for a last minute cancellation.
- Entrance tickets to Museums, national parks, Mauritius Aquarium, Mauritius waterpark, Botanical garden, and tickets for special events, are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total amount payable by the person/s for the canceled activity.
- If any member of your party is prevented from traveling, that person may transfer their place to someone else. In case the order was made on the name of the person who is prevented from traveling, you must inform Cab Tours Mauritius as soon as possible about this change and provide a name of the other person who will use the activity (so we can change the order on his name).
- Refunds must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.
Cancellation by Cab Tours Mauritius
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of an activity, tour, excursion, attraction, package trip by Mauritius attractions, we will:
- Propose an equivalent trip and/or package to the client.
- If the client chooses to refuse that option, then Cab Tours Mauritius shall provide 100%full money refund to the customer in the total amount paid by the customer to Cab Tours Mauritius for the activity which has been canceled. In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather, then, Cab Tours Mauritius is not liable to provide the client with a refund for the taxi fair or to cover any other charge (except for processing a full refund of the direct amount paid for the activity).
The only exception to the above would be cases of force majeure or as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
The above stated Cancellation close is applicable ONLY in case the activity has been canceled by Cab Tours Mauritius taking into consideration of no amendment done from the client side on the original booking.
Refunds must be requested by sending an email to email@example.com to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.
Cancellation of an activity for which there was a change in date and time:
In case a booking has been confirmed for a specific date or time, and later, as per the client’s request, the booking was changed to a different date or time, which afterward gets canceled by Cab Tours Mauritius or by the client for any reason, Cab Tours Mauritius may charge the client the cancellation charge according to the original date or time of the booking made. For example, for an activity which was originally booked for March 15th, and on March 14th (the day before), the client did contact Cab Tours Mauritius, informing Cab Tours Mauritius that they will not be able or do not wish to attend the activity on March 15th and requesting to postpone the activity to March 20th; Cab Tours Mauritius changed the booking accordingly. then, on the day itself the activity was canceled due to weather conditions. In such case, Cab Tours Mauritius may charge the client a cancellation fee as per the original change in the original booking, meaning as per the 1-day cancellation.